Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission Vacancies 2019
Position Vacant in KPK Health Care Commission Department 2019:
Applications are invited from qualified and highly motivated candidates (both male and female having Domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions on contract basis. Initially for a period of three years Terms and conditions apply.
- Director Licencing & Registration BPS -19
- Manager Finance BPS -18
- Manager HR BPS -18
- Manager Licensing and Registration BPS-18
- Manager Patient Rights BPS-18
- Manager Complaints BPS-18
- Manager Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance BPS-18
- Legal and Investigation Officer BPS-17
- Network/system Administrator BPS-17
- M&E Officer BPS-17
- HR Office BPS-17
- Data Analyst BPS-17
- Public Information Officer BPS-17
- Web/Graphic Designer BPS-16
- HR Assistant BPS-16
- Procurement Assistant BPS-16
- Complaints Assistant BPS-16
- Patient Right Assistant BPS-16
- Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance Assistant BPS-16
- Office Assistant BPS-16
- Senior Clerk BPS-14
- Junior Clerk BPS-11
- Driver BPS-06
How To Apply KPK Health Care Commission Jobs 2019
- KPHCC reserve the authority/right to increase, decrease or abolish any advertised poet and an stop the recruitment and selection process anytime as it may have deemed appropriate.
- All selected candidates must be willing to sent anywhere within the Province where their services may be needed, as determined by KPHCC.
- All the appointments will be purely on a contractual basis, which can be extended on the basis of performance/requirements as per the KPHCC Policy.
- Age relaxation would be admissible as applicable (Government policy).
- The quota for Minorities, Female, Disabled is reserved as per existing Rules & regulations.
- The services of the appointees will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhaw Health Care Commission (KPHCC) Act 2015 and mks/ regulations made there under.
- Persons currently serving with • ICP Government Organization/Department should apply through proper channel. (Copy of NOC from the parent Department must be attached along with the application).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview. 4. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete applications/documents will not be entertained after due date and will stand rejected.
- All Applications (on prescribed foam) must be accompanied with CV, documents (Attested copies of CHIC, Domicile, education experience/Course, Certificates, etc.).
- The Candidate will be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was convicted by • court of law or dismissed/from public service, or knowingly furnishes any false information or suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification or attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means or submits forged certificates or tampers with his/her age and academic certificates/ documents.
- A bank demand draft of Rs 1000/- (For positions listed at Sr.no 1-7) and Rs 500/- (for positions listed at Sr.no 8-23) in favor of “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission” must be attached with the Application Form as processing fee (non-Refundable) for each position.
- Candidates Applying for more than one Position must use separate envelope for each position clearly mentioning name of post on the Top right corner.
- Application will be only accepted on KPHCC which can be only downloaded from KPHCC Website: www.hcc.gkp.pk
- Not-compliance of any of the above stated terms and conditions; the application will stand rejected.
- Applications must reach to the office of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Healthcare commission via REGISTERED MALL/COURIER Services before the closing Date (within 15 days after publication of this advertisement by hand submission of applications will not be entertained). Application received after due date will not be entertained.
Chief Executive Officer
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA HEALTH CARE COMMISSION Unit FF-01, Deans Trade Center, Islamia Road, Peshawar Cant. phone: C91-9213245, Fax: C91-9213254 www.hcc.gkp.pk