Pakistan Atomic Energy has announced latest jobs for public of pakistan.
Posted Date : 20-06-2019
Last Date : 06-07-2019
PUBLIC NOTICE No.01/2019 RECRUITMENT
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts which are likely to be continued for an indefinite period.
The qualification and experience required for the posts are as Name of post & pay scale.
- Technician-I (Electrical/HVAC/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical (Plumber)
Prescribed Qualification Minimum experience in relevant field 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer ( 1st Div) from Nil Experience recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Tech-II (Electrical/Mason/ Carpenter/ Plumber)
a) F.Sc.(Pre-Engineering) (1st Div.). a) Nil Experience. b) Matric with Science (1st Div.) with 02 years b) 02 Years relevant experience apprenticeship/certificate.
- SPS-3 Scientific Assistant-II
F.sc. (1st Div.). & skill test. Nil Experience.
- SPS-3 Jr. Computer Operator
F.Sc./F.A. with 1st Div. with 06 months courses in a) Nil Experience. Computer Application with 10,000 Key Depression per Hour (KDPH) b) F.Sc. Computer Science (1st Div) with 10,000 Key b) Nil Experience. Depression per Hour KDPH
- SPS-3 Junior Assistant-II
F.A./F.Sc./I.Com/D.Com (1st Div.) with 06 months Office Automation Course. Matric with Science (Preferably 1 st Division)a Nil Experience with trade test.
- SPS-3 Fire Leader
Matric with Science (Preferably 1 st Division
06 Years experience in the relevant field and fireman Course from a recognized Institute
- Data Entry Operator SPS-2
a) Matric with Science with minimum 2nd Division with a a) 02 Years (Skill Test) least 50% marks & 6 Months Computer Course with 5000 Key Depression per hour (KDPH) b) Matric with Computer Science with minimum 2nd b) 02 Years (Skill Test) Division with at least 50% marks with 5000 Key Depression per hour (KDPH)
- SPS-2 Scientific Assistant-111
Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks. 06 Years Experience.
- SPS-2 Driver-ll
Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV. 03 Years Experience.
- No 3rd Division (except post at Sr.#9) in the entire academic career. Where the prescribed qualification is I st Div. in the final degree/certificate, only one second Div. in the entire academic career from Matric on wards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Upper age limit is 35 years. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan. Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions must apply through proper channel. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply.
- Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Applications (on prescribed form) together with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience must reach the undersigned latest by 17-06-2019.
- Incomplete applications (other than prescribed application form) or that received after the due date will not be entertained. Name of the post applied for with Serial No. should be written clearly at top right corner of the envelop.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Admin. Officer, 20. Box No. 2191, Islamabad