NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2019 are out there. NESPAK Jobs 2019 National Engineering Services Asian nation Pvt restricted. NESPAK Foundation’s enlisting program is publicized by specific Newspaper on twenty four Gregorian calendar month 2019. NESPAK Foundation invitations all technical employees for varied disciplines for his or her current extremely and Infrastructure comes of NESPAK.
It’s a walk-in interview method which can be ranging from 2019. As i discussed, they’re trying to find our technical workers for CPEC comes. Your appointment are going to be created strictly on benefit basis.
NESPAK Foundation intends to form a info of consultants of varied classes as listed below thus on utilize their services on comes from time to time on as and once needed basis and Positions is consultants.
There is no TA/DA are going to be admissible . Government and Semi-Government officers might apply through correct channel. Please check the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification and knowledge before applying to NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2019.
Positions Available in NESPAK
How to Apply In NESPAK Jobs
Candidates will get detail info from the Nespak Foundation web site WWW.nespakfoundation.com.pk. you want to be prepared for the interview procedure. it’ll be beginning this month. The date is mentioned below.
Suitably qualified candidates from HEC recognized universities/institutes could (Apply Online). The last date of submission is Gregorian calendar month 05, 2019.. solely shortlisted candidates shall be needed interview.
University Of Engineering & Technology Lahore Tender Notice in Jang newspaper of 21 October, 2019 and more Tenders and Auction Ads of University Of Engineering & Technology Lahore Tender Notice 2019 published in Pakistani newspaper.
Apply Online University Of Engineering & Technology Lahore Tender Notice Jobs 2019
Punjab public service commission jobs for Fresh Graduates/Labour Inspectors /Electrical/Mechanical Engineers/IT specialist/ computer science jobs 2019
BASIC SCALE, NAME & NATURE OF POST
(BS-11) TRANSLATOR (ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 03 YEARS ) ( 01-POST )
(BS-16) SENIOR TRANSLATOR (ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 03 YEARS ) ( 01-POST )
(BS-16) CLASSIFIER / CATALOGUER (ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 03 YEARS ) ( 01-POST )
(BS-11) JUNIOR CLERK (REGULAR BASIS) 02-POSTS (Reserved against Special Persons Quota)
(BS-17) TECHNICAL INSPECTOR OF FACTORIES ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 03 YEARS —02-POSTS
(BS-14) LABOUR INSPECTOR (ON REGULAR BASIS) 10-POSTS Open Merit = 08 Minority Quota = 01 Women Quota = 01
(BS-16) SSE (I.T) (On Contract Basis for the period of 05 years) —— 21-POSTS Open Merit =16 Special Person=01 Minority Quota=01 Women Quota=03
(BS-17+ RS.7500/- as nonpracticing allowance) RESEARCH OFFICER (CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF TWO YEARS) 01-POST
How to apply for PPSC Jobs 2019
To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 15-07-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit for Sr. No.195,196,197,199,200,201 and for Sr. No.202 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. · No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission. · Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post. · Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
PUNJAB EMERGENCY SERVICE 1122 to Save Lives STAFF REQUIRED FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES ACADEMY Name of Post Deputy Director (Admin) Assistant Controller Examination Nursing Instructor Physical Instructor Rescue Instructor Fire Instructor l. T Instructor Fire Drill Instructor Rescue Drill Instructor Drill & Physical Instructor Driving Instructor Auto Electrician Instructor.
Qualification M.B.A I M.P.A / Master in Administrative Sciences. 7 Years relevant experience. Age 32 to 48 Years. MBBS/B.Sc Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical & Chemical)/ M. sc (Statistics or Disaster Management). Age 22-35 Years. F .Sc (Pre-Medical) or certified Army Nursing Assistant. Experience as Paramedical or Nursing Instructor will be preferred. Age 2245 Years. Intermediate/ DAE with Instructor Certificate from recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor.
PT Drill Instructor Preferred. Age 30-48 Years. Intermediate/ DAE with relevant Certificate from recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. 2 years experience of working as an Instructor in a related field. Age 22-45 Years.
Intermediate / DAE with Instructor Certificate from recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. With minimum 2 years experience of working as an Instructor in a related field.
Age 2245 Years. l. C.S from recognized Institution. Experience as Instructor will be preferred. Age 22-35 Years. Intermediate/ DAE with relevant Certificate from recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. 2 years experience Of working as an instructor in a related field. Age 22-45 Years. Intermediate/ DAE with relevant Certificate from recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. 2 years experience of working as an Instructor in a related field.
Age 22-45 Years. Intermediate/ DAE with Instructor Certificate from recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. PMA/ASMW & PT Drill Instructor preferred. Age 22-45 Years. Matric with LTV / HTV License or Armed Forces Driving Instructor. 2 years experience in the relevant field. Age 22-45 Years.
Matriculate with Certified Armed Forces Instructor in the field of Auto Electrician. 5 years relevant experience. Age 30-48 Years.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES Wah Industries Limited (WIL) is a Commercial Enterprise of Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) and a Public Limited Company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984, established in 1958. WIL has established a Security Unit with weapons with the name of Wah Security Services Unit (WSSU). The unit is providing security-wise clear guards to all educational institutions/commercial centers in Wah Cantt and surrounding areas and is looking for efficient, dynamic and capable personnel on the posts.
POST i) Manager Operation Qualification Experience Age Limit ii) Manager Purchase Qualification Experience Age Limit SALARY Equivalent to BPS-18 APPOINTMENT CRITERIA 01 -No (Retired Major Pak Army) Bachelor Degree Having Security related unit 47 years 01-No Master Degree or Equivalent 10 years in Local & Foreign Purchase 45-Years The appointment will be made on contract initially for a period of one year and extended/regularized on performance basis.
TO APPLY Candidates are required to apply on the prescribed Form attached thereto, enclose their detailed updated resume along with contact details, copies of educational certificates, domicile, CNIC, experience certificate and a latest photograph at the office of Manager Admin. Wah Industries Limited, Quaid Avenue, Wah Cantt within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
1. Name of Post (applied for): 2. Name of Candidate: 3. Fathers/Husband’s Name: 4. Date of Birth: 5. Age: 7. CNIC No.: 10. Education/Qualifications: SN Degree/Examination APPLICATION FORM 6. Domicile: 8. Religion• Year of Passing University/Board 9. Cell Na• 11. Professional Qualifications (Certifications): SN Degree/Examination Year of Passing/University/Board Class/Division Class/Division Duration Specialization (if any) Specialization (if any) Regular/Temporary 12.
Experience: SN Name Of Institute 13. Address: a. Postal Address: b. Permanent Address: For Further Information: Designation Signature of Candidate: Manager Admin & Company Secretary Wah Industries Limited, Quaid Avenue, POF, Wah Cantt. Phone No. 051-4903196