THE BANK OF PUNJAB BOP TRAINEE OFFICERS PROGRAM 2019
The Bank of Punjab is one of the fastest growing banks of Pakistan With a network Of over 578 online branches across the country. The Bank of Punjab is an equal opportunity employer, we are seeking business graduates for Trainee Officer position from recognized educational institutes for placement at branches. (candidates with any physical disability are encouraged to apply).
Trainee officers’ posts require enthusiastic and competent individuals who have an urge to pursue a rewarding career in the Banking Industry. The selected candidates will undergo comprehensive training program. After successful completion of training, they will be inducted at entry level positions across the country with a dedicated focus on branch operations.
• Maximum age 24 years as on June 28, 2019. • 16/14 years of education from reputable HEC Recognized / Foreign Universities • Minimum 2.50 CGPA out of 4
• Specialization Banking & Finance, Economics, Management & IT The above position carries an attractive market based salary package. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online through National Testing Services (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk latest by June 28, 2019.
We are hiring Business Development Manager (footwear) Experience: 2 to 3 Years in the retail field Education: Must be Bachelors from a reputable institute Salary: Market Compatible + Attractive Incentive Plan Job – To look after whole sale business for footwear brand
Description – Meeting sales targets and category KPIs -Identity business opportunities & sells product by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects – Travel (intercity) 60% Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Government of Pakistan MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & TEXTILE (Textile Division) TEXTILE COMMISSIONER’S ORGANIZATION (Textile Skill Development Board) SITUATION VACANT Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following contractual positions under Textile Skill Development Board Secretariat. Karachi: Evaluation Officer contract.
Driver 1. The contract appointment will be for the period of One Year.
2. Applications must be submitted within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete Applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
3. Copies of the documents are not required to be attached with the application Form at this stage.
5. Candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
7. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as admissible under the Rules.
8. Applications on the PRESCRIBED FORM may be sent to the following address
• Bachelors in Textile Engineering, special.. in garments technology with one (01, year experience of Garment Industry. OR • Diploma in Textile Technology with (03) years Garment Industry experience. OR •Bachelor Degree with Three (03) years experience of Textile Garments Industry.
Bop MANAGEMENT TRAINEE OFFICER The Bank of Punjab (BOP) is of one fastest growing banks Of Pakistan with a network of over 576 tranches across the country. The BOP is an equal Opportunity employer. we are seeking fresh BS Graduates for Management Officer positions for top future leadership Of the Bank (candidates with physical disabilities to apply). Management Trainee Officers .The candidates win training program. After successful training, they will be placed their respective the country. Eligibility Criteria: • 8 years Of Administration. Banking Finance. Commerce, etc. HEC recognized-foreign Institutions. • CGPA of 3.00 out of minimum of marks with no third division throughout the academic carrier • Maximum years as on April 30.2019. The attractive position are market base. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above•mentioned criteria encouraged to apply through National Testing Services (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk latest by April,30.2019.
The Bank of Khyber is emerging as a dynamic Commercial Bank with tremendous growth potential and is continuously providing innovative financial services solutions to its diversified clientele for the past 27 years. Presently, we are operating with a network of 169 branches nationwide. The Bank’s vision is “to become a leading Bank providing efficient and dynamic services both in Islamic & Conventional Banking through expanded nationwide network”.
At BOK, we provide you the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow with us. The bank has a conducive working environment for those who strive for achieving excellence and believe in professionalism. Fresh graduates from across the country who accept challenges and can pace well with a dynamic banking environment; this is your chance to have an exciting career with BOK.
QUALIFICATION: For General Banking Officer:
Education qualification for GBO program shall be 16 years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics or related other disciplines with minimal 3.00 CGPA Or 60% marks in the final transcript from HEC recognized universities and colleges.
For Cash Officers:
Graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from HEC recognized universities and colleges. Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process that have completed their relevant degree and have in hand final transcriptor degrees in original.
AGE: General Banking Officers: For Cash Officers: Maximum age limit shall be 28 years as on the closing date of submission of application form. Maximum age limit shall be 26 years as on the closing date Of submission of application form.
The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process which includes written test followed by interview. General Banking Officers must obtain 60% marks and Cash Officers 50% marks in written test qualify for interview. Final selection will depend on the cumulative marks obtained in the written test and panel interview in order Of merit.
It is important to note that at the final selection stage, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be preferred only, where the Bank has manpower needs.
Application form can be filled online on National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate.
Eligible candidates shall take print out Of their Electronic Roll NO Slip (having picture Of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests. Please submit your test fee of Rs. 460/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB or ABL. (Non-refundable and non-transferable) in favour of National Testing Service-Pakistan, Islamabad. Applications must be received latest by April 22, 2019. Application submitted in person will not be entertained. For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center at 051-844-444-1.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning an reason. Written Test will be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan at all major cities of Pakistan.
Candidates who apply for the post are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the aforementioned criteria after candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test ad min is found Ineligible, he/she can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process.
All update Follow us at: /TheBankofKhyber /TheBankofKhyber@/TheBankofKhyber Please click the Apply Online link near the end of this webpage to apply for these jobs.
STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN Excellent Career Opportunities State Bank of Pakistan,
The Central Bank of the country, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. To strengthen its human resources in the area of Information Systems, Technology and Strategy; applications are invited from high caliber, dynamic experienced IT professionals for the following positions. based at Karachi (or otherwise specified).
Information Technology Department (Contractuals & OG-2)
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree (with a minimum Of 16 years Of education) Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Systems / Computer Engineering / Telecom Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering from HEC recognized domestic or foreign institutions. • Age: Maximum 32 years and 30 years for Contractuals and OG-2 positions respectively. Relaxation maybe allowed in case Of additional relevant exprience. • Experience: Minimum 3 years post-qualification relevant experience for Contractual and OG-2 positions.
Information Systems Department (Contractuals, OG-2 & OG-3) I
• Qualification: Bachelor’s or Masters Degree (with a minimum of 16 years of education) Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Systems / Computer Engineering / Electronics from HEC recognized domestic or foreign institutions. • Age: Maximum 38, 30 and 39 years for Contractuals, OG-2 and OG-3 positions respectively. Relaxation may be allowed in case of additional relevant experience. • Experience: Mininimum S, 2 a nd 8 years post-qualification relevant experience forcontractual, OG-2 and OG-3 positions respectivery.
IT Strategy and Project Management Department (Contractuals)
• Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (with a minimum of 16 years of education) Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Systems / Computer Engineering / Electronics from HEC recognized domestic or foreign institutions. • Age: Maximum 35 Years. Relaxation maybe allowed in case of additional relevant exprience. • Experience: Minimum 4 years post-qualification relevant experience.
For Eligibility Criteria, Job Details and application procedure, please visit http.•//www.sbp.org.pk/careers Provincial / Regional Quotas are observed as per Federal Government Rules We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2019 Please click the link given near the end of this webpage for further details.