|Posted on:||30th Oct 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 16, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle,|
|Address:||Deputy Director Wildlife, Bahawalpur Region, Bahawalpur Zoo, Bahawalpur|
|Organization:||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department|
- Gender: Male, Female
- Experience Required: 0 – 1 /years
- Job Type: CONTRACT
- Age Required: 18 – 35 years
- Total Positions: 14
- Region: Punjab
- Expected Salary: PKR 20000 – 40000 /month
- Skills Required: Shorthand, Hardworking
Here within the following Associate in Nursing exciting career chance from Govt sector is being offered by geographic area life & Parks Department Jobs 2019 Govt of Punjab For amanuensis is recruiting the candidates on contract basis up to the completion of the project that goes in Bahawalpur and for this it needs the services of (Wildlife Supervisor (BPS-15), amanuensis (BPS-14), property Man (BPS-06), Watcher (BPS-05), Animal Keeper (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01)) and for these positions Bsc/FA/Matric/Middle pass willdidates can apply. The ordinance is 18-35 years.
The candidates are appointed by the Deputy Director life, Bahawalpur Region, Bahawalpur for the project named Up-gradation & improvement of Bahawalpur facility on a yearly contract basis until the date of completion of the project. because the preceding vacancies are for less than Bahawalpur Domiciled candidates however if you belong to alternative districts or other provinces of Islamic Republic of Pakistan then you ought to apply for FGEI Jobs 2019 proclaimed nowadays.
Those candidates UN agency have an interest to use for this job so that they need to erst match their amenities and therefore the needed qualification so they should accomplish the given details. therefore keep to bear with this page and have a glance in any respect sectors job that is listed a day recently. currently let’s have a glance towards the applying criteria so as to aware candidates.
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Wildlife Supervisor (BPS-15)
- Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Hatchery Man (BPS-06)
- Watcher (BPS-05)
- Animal Keeper (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs:
- Handwritten applications together with instructional, expertise certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size pictures ought to be sent before the maturity date.
- Govt. and Semi Govt workers apply through correct channel.
- The last date for submission of application is Gregorian calendar month sixteen, 2019.
- The department has the authority to range the candidates.
- No TA/DA are admissible .
- Incomplete application and late received applications won’t be pleased.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019
Last Date To Apply: November 16, 2019.
Address: Deputy Director Wildlife, Bahawalpur Region, Bahawalpur Zoo, Bahawalpur.